Emphasis on building construction and its problemsto enable firefighters to make tactical and safety conscious decisions on the fire ground. Course teaching resources will include photographs, thermal imaging video and audiovisual presentations displaying various construction features and how they fail under fire conditions.
- Construction materials and methods used throughout the country.
- Examples of alternative and transitional fire attack.
- New and innovative tips and techniques.
- How to identify fire below, wind driven fire and balloon frame.
- Options and venting for life will be discussed.
- Many other topics on how to attack fires in various construction types.
Contact for Pricing